my new 'do

my mom had always wanted my head shaved as soon as i turned a year old. on the other hand, my dad wanted to let my hair grow long like his. this has been a long, drawn-out battle between my parents, and i just watched in the sidelines. until one day...

yup, you guessed right, my mom won the battle. my hair was shaved off on november 4, 2007, right after hearing mass. we went to ayala, and stopped by salon de rose for my 1st ever haircut. dad had his hair cut as well, although not quite as short as mine.



i like my new hair. it took a little getting used to, but i took it all in stride. dad says this will be my first and last haircut in a loooooooooong time, but knowing my mom... she will have the final say, methinks.

final dose:
view more cute pictures in my site

 

posted by A.Cortes on 3:39 AM under ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw you dropped by my site. You have an interesting one here!

A.Cortes said...

Gravatar thanks c5...hope you could visit more often...

Anonymous said...

my 'lil boy is sooooooooo cute, ain't he??? =)

A.Cortes said...

posting comments deleted from HALOSCAN

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails