sampit pasalamat

Here we go again. 

So I thought I could keep this blog updated at least once a week for this year, but you see time is scarce. 

The start of the year dump in a lot of stuff right away. The past two weeks alone had me juggling two new projects. horray for me!
I can't help but be grateful for this January blessings, I hope it will be like this until the next year. yay!

So allow me to shout Pit Senyor! As a way of thanking.

 photo SINULOG2014_zps3fc6cc1c.png
The Corteses during the Pit Senyor Celebration at Sto. Niño Village.

♪♫ Sinulog, isyagit ug kusog; (Pit Señor, Pit Señor) tanan magsaulog
Sinulog, isyagit ug kusog; (Pit Señor, Pit Señor) tanan magsaulog
Sisisinulog, sisisinulog
pit senyor kang lolo kini, pit senyor kang lola kini, 
pit senyor kang tatay kini, pit senyor kang nanay kini ♪♫ 

and oh...visit Cortes Architecture + Design and view our works gallery for updates on new projects. 
go to www.cortes-architecture.webs.com

final dose:
the year of the wooden horse will lead me to the golden course.

 

posted by A.Cortes on 5:29 PM under ,

0 comments:

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails